Sept 2011, Boulder, CO – GeoVisual delivered to Microsoft a high performance weather forecasting system running on the Azure cloud platform. Using a simple web interface, anyone can create and view a current weather forecast of their area of interest, using the same forecasting software run routinely by the National Weather Service.
- GeoVisual featured in CB InSights market map of companies bringing AI and robotics to agriculture
- GeoVisual technologies featured in NASA Spinoff Magazine
- GeoVisual is awarded a commercialization grant from the state of Colorado
- GeoVisual wins THRIVE AgTech Accelerator competition
- GeoVisual becomes THRIVE AgTech Accelerator finalist (again!)