June 2010, Boulder, CO – GeoVisual was contracted by Microsoft to develop and deliver a cloud-based earthquake simulation and visualization platform hosted on Microsoft’s Azure platform. Azure’s compute nodes ran detailed simulations of the destructive Northridge, CA earthquake of 1994, and time histories of ground shaking were visualized using Microsoft Research’s Worldwide Telescope.
- GeoVisual featured in CB InSights market map of companies bringing AI and robotics to agriculture
- GeoVisual technologies featured in NASA Spinoff Magazine
- GeoVisual is awarded a commercialization grant from the state of Colorado
- GeoVisual wins THRIVE AgTech Accelerator competition
- GeoVisual becomes THRIVE AgTech Accelerator finalist (again!)